We are looking for a Node JS developer interested in building a performance application.
• You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams
• Solid understanding of web standards.
• Strong knowledge of OOP and functional programming.
• Have moderate knowledge in at least one frontend technology such as React or VueJs.
• Have experience with Apollo Graphql.
• Knowledgeable with TypeScript.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs.
• Strong collaboration skills and enjoys an environment that freely exchanges ideas and viewpoints
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Working hours 9 Am to 6 PM BD time.
• Work at office
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE (Can be considered depending on your work skills)
• Equivalent Degree
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Mobile Application Development in Android and or Cross-Platform
• Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Weekly 1 holiday
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2