- We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Manager to oversee the financial operations of our social enterprises. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the financial sustainability of our social enterprises while also providing support in investment and impact analysis and presentation for potential projects.
- Job Location: Head Office
- Organisation: SAJIDA Foundation
- Reports To: COO, Social Enterprises
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures for the social enterprises in alignment with the company's mission and goals.
- Monitor and analyze financial performance, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations to enhance profitability and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the management team to prepare annual budgets for each social enterprise, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Monitor budget execution, provide variance analysis, and implement corrective measures as needed.
- Develop financial forecasts to guide decision-making and resource allocation.
- Conduct investment analysis for potential projects, assessing financial feasibility, risk, and return on investment.
- Prepare detailed investment presentations highlighting key financial metrics, projections, and recommendations.
- Generate accurate and timely financial reports for each social enterprise, summarizing financial performance, key metrics, and variances.
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with social enterprise managers to provide financial insights and support, helping them make informed decisions to achieve financial targets.
- Ensure compliance with Tax rule and company laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Ensure periodic compliance of BIDA and RJSC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure accurate and timely completion of audits for the social enterprises.
- Maintain compliance with financial regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. Master's degree with professional qualification (e.g., CFA, CPA) is preferred.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Proven experience of 8-10 years in financial management.
- Strong understanding of social enterprises and their unique financial challenges.
- Proficiency in financial analysis tools and software.
- Excellent communication skills for effectively presenting complex financial information.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary with Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Mobile & Internet allowance, Life & Medical insurance, Festival Bonus, Yearly Inflation adjustment and Performance Bonus.