Comfit Composite knit Ltd. Is a 100 % export-oriented composite knit. The best use of continuous development of Human Resources by providing them International Standard Environment and equal opportunity is the key to achieving comprehensive competence at all levels of the Organizational Hierarchy. We offer an excellent work environment, attractive compensation packages, and performance-based career progression. Currently, we are looking for a motivated professional for the position of DGM/GM (Production)
No of Vacancy - 1
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Responsible for daily production and work to achieve daily production targets with buyer-required quality standards.
- Ensure all Production and all tasks following on strict regulations and requirements maintained by Brands and Customers from the manufacturing end.
- Responsible for operation and operational staff control and management.
- Develop an internal Shipment plan along with a central Plan and implement production targets to Achieve regularly as well do strategies to improve productivity and optimize production efficiency, ensuring maximum output with minimum waste.
- Work for 100% capacity utilization and waste reduction.
- Manage all tasks for smooth production, smooth final inspection pass, and on-time shipment.
- Coordinate with all departments for smooth Composite Knit Garments manufacturing.
- Ensure Closely monitoring sewing and finishing getting the best possible output and giving direction to the floor.
- Collaborate with IE & Planning, Work Study, MIS for line planning, process breakdown, and optimization of consumption, costing, and inventory.
- Increase production, quality, and efficiency while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining compliance. Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations to ensure on-time delivery.
- Lead all production staff from the front and have good command on them.
- Ensure to complete relevant tasks to make finished goods from raw materials.
- Communicate always with the merchandising team and solve every production-related issue involving merchandising.
- Work closely with the fabric production and merchandising teams to ensure that all product specifications are met.
- Prepare & Implement Production SOPs and departmental KPIs to make the existing manpower more efficient & productive.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Graduated from any discipline, especially B.Sc. Industrial & Production Engineering (IE) will be given preferences.
- Related professional training or educational qualifications will be definitely given more priority.
- At least 12-15 years (s) in the relevant area in the leading role.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age at least 35 years not more than 50
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Garments Production
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments
- In-depth knowledge of production processes, quality control, and cost management.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing large teams of production staff.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, or other related tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in both Bangla & English.
Job Nature: Full-time