- Main Purpose of the Position: To lead and manage the Sales HR & Admin function and processes, to achieve the sales recruitment and operational goals of the group.
- Job Location: Chattogram (the applicant should be able to commit to stay longer period of time in Chattogram).
- Overall in-charge of sales HR.
- Work closely with the higher management on sales recruitment and admin issues.
- Formulate and implement HR and Admin related plan, policy, procedure and guidelines.
- Prepare job descriptions, advertising, short listing candidates with rating, conducting interviews, drafting interview protocols, perform reference check, etc.
- Newly recruited employees should be trained under the supervision of HR.
- Oversee leave and attendance of all sales HR.
- Manage payroll, performance, disciplinary and Welfare issues.
- Provide support on sales HR development activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Human Resource Management, Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Personnel Management
- BBA / MBA with a major in Human Resources management from any accredited and reputed university.
- Candidates not completed PGDHRM / PGDPM don't need to apply.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Bangladesh Labor Law, Compliance, Human Resource Management, Job Analysis & Manpower Planning, Performance Management System, Preparing JD, Recruitment, SOP Development, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Group of Companies, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies
- Age 40 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 15 years of working experience in large group of companies. Experience in multinational company is preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding about the Human Resources management, relevant laws & regulations and/or statutory requirements.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Should be proficient in the use of computer, especially MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Data Base management, etc.
- Bangla Typing Skill is required.
- Attractive salary package with lucrative benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy.